• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Tach (photos for reference)

Sgthoffer

I ordered a new Tach for my truck to go in my winch panel, it came today. I took pics just in case any of you need to see what the back or connections look like.

Looks like the part number is 12414345 and the MFG is 003G7-5535-10461-02

20171207_184842.jpg

20171207_184855.jpg

20171207_184912.jpg

20171207_184927.jpg

coachgeo

Could you please indicate what wire is labled what on the back of that tach as well as what wire(s) pin out to the post in the plug 1-4. MUCHO thanks in advance. this will help those of use wanting to go with a generic Medalian Tach. one of those wires.... eventually finds its way thru the wiring harness till it ends up at a RPM sensor on the engine flywheel I think. Maybe its up front... one other the other I forget. Would be smidgen more accurate going this way instead of off Alternator etc. as the RPM counter.... maybe?

Sgthoffer

Could you please indicate what wire is labled what on the back of that tach as well as what wire(s) pin out to the post in the plug 1-4. MUCHO thanks in advance. this will help those of use wanting to go with a generic Medalian Tach. one of those wires.... eventually finds its way thru the wiring harness till it ends up at a RPM sensor on the engine flywheel I think. Maybe its up front... one other the other I forget. Would be smidgen more accurate going this way instead of off Alternator etc. as the RPM counter.... maybe?
I will

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks