• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LMTV Was Broke down in Gallup, NM

m1079

Been on a recovery trip from Atalanta, GA to SoCal.
This is my third water pump failure enroute. Need a Lowboy / RGN Haul back to Oxnard, CA Quinn-CAT Service Center.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Member M920 is in the Chama, NM area and has the equipment to make the haul. However I do not know if he is in town at the moment.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to get a transportation broker to find you a suitable truck/RGN that is in the area and looking for a load.

m1079

You need to get a transportation broker to find you a suitable truck/RGN that is in the area and looking for a load.
Finally found one in the relative area. Through Heavy Haulers (freightmonster.com) At least I'll make back home to make my son's football game this Saturday!!! They made it to the youth football Super Bowl!!! Go North Oxnard Warriors!!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let us know how this water pump issue developed once the dust settles. The FMTVs seem to be plauged with gremlins, but this is the first time I have heard of the yaller motor puking water pumps.