• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lmtv1078A1 24 volt on 12 volt side

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The early A1s use very similar dash panel wiring and connections to the first gen trucks. Same with the polarity box. With the C7 came data bus and advanced polarity box.

pangea

Gentlemen, I do believe the man who put that electronics file on the board needs a promotion. Thank you so much.
Tomorrow I will fix this.

pangea

So , I realized I told you all 1078A1, the truck is actually a 1079A1 sorry. My 24 volt on 12 volt issue has been resolved. Who ever put the surefire arctic heater in the rear box wired it wrong. Thanks to the wiring diagrams I was able to figure out the "work light" fuse and the "arctic
Heater" relay were tied together on a solenoid that was wired wrong. My starter solenoid was wired wrong to. So sometimes knowing someone has you're back gives you all the strength courage and confidence to tackle something of this magnitude. Thanks. This truck was electronically demilled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks