• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

loans

Monster Man

I wouldn't suggest it. Reason being, and I don't want to sound like a nagging mother, but they are relatively affordable as is so if a loan is needed it is a good indication that a deuce isn't the number one priority. Also, getting a loan on a vehicle LIKE the deuce is a bad idea, because of the potential for breakdowns. If this were a used car from a dealer that would stand behind the vehicle if it were to break down then it's no sweat, but if this thing breaks down and you can't find the parts (or afford them cause some of them are pricey), then you're paying on 14,000 pounds of scrap steel . Just my 2 cents, I speak from experience on paying off a motorcycle that was in pieces :( Well, they bought the bike off when it was determined to be a manufacturing problem, but not until 6 months of wasted payments were made.