• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockout hubs

REO54

I recall a member named Jatonka had lock out hubs for the M35. He was on the PNW thread. Maybe available for WC?
I took am looking for my WC 46' and my 54 REO M35. I must disclose that I have been away for a while. I am now back in the OD green world.

REO54

I recall a member named Jatonka had lock out hubs for the M35. He was on the PNW thread. Maybe available for WC?
I took am looking for my WC 46' and my 54 REO M35. I must disclose that I have been away for a while. I am now back in the OD green world.
This the 46' WC that has now in my care and feeding. It has been in the family that has allowed me to be the steward of it for as long as I can drive it.
I will post a VIN later today to suss out more of it's history. I have a statement of history from the son who's Dad,a Captain in the Army of WII, personally drove it home straight out of the service to Shaw island WA and has been there ever since.
It runs and drives. The cab was hand built by depression era ingenuity and thrifty-ness.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks