• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lockrite and front disk brakes for m37

yorkgulch2

I am looking for a lockrite and front disk brakes for m37 or entire front axle with the lockride and disk brakes. I have called/emailed several vendors but they don't have the locker in stock and don't return calls/emails.

CGarbee

Have you just tried the M37/Power Wagon vendors or have you included ones for general 4x4 parts in your quest? Reason that I ask is that the Lockrite model used on these trucks isn't specific to military units, just to the particular Dodge axle used. Anyone who is a Powetrax dealer can get you one.
Having said that, one of Dan Shockleys' Power Wagon Lockers (built by ARB) is a much nicer unit, but also commands a much higher price...

Disc brakes setups may be obtained from Ray at Helitool (aka Uglytruckling). Great units.

Don't know of anyone with an axle on hand that has already been gone through, but you can always add a "wanted" post at www.dodgepowerwagon.com www.powerwagonadvertiser.com www.g741.org and www.g503.com sites if you haven't already and cross your fingers.

Good luck.

yorkgulch2

Thanks I tried a couple of each. Most used to carry them but now just special order them from Richmond gear/Powertrax. The ARB would be nice but is to much money for this truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks