• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

log on problems/help

llong66

Hello, a cpl of weeks ago, my computer, network became infected with some type of virus or something. I have the Norton internet suit, up to date and have not been able to find the problem yet. When I try to log onto Steel Soldgers I get an "error 503, service temporarily unavalable" if I disconnect my phone from my home network or use a friends all is well. I am at a loss as to where to look but if perhaps you have the time to tell me what my home network is triggering I will know better where to look.
If you have time to reply to this could you please reply to my email as I dont know if I will continue to access the board. My address is llong66@hotmail.com, my board log on is llong.
Thank you much for your help and time!
Greg

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Contact patracy the site admin about this. He can tell you the solution

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks