• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOGSA Access problem

houdel

I recently accessed the LOGSA website and tried to download a copy of TM 9-2320-316-10, the Operator's manual for the 2-1/2 ton 6x6 series trucks. Hoverever, the site would NOT let me access this manual without a login ID.

I have been able to download the remainder of the 316 series manuals without a problem. Is there anyone out there with a LOGSA ID who can download this manual and either email me a copy of the file or upload it to the TM Forum on this website?

Thanks, Lee

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it most certainly is. You will find that most of the restricted manuals are the -10 Operators manuals. The others are usually for public release. Just so you know, all the 361 series of deuce manuals and all the 1981 209 series are now available here on SteelSoldiers. Our WebGod has a 1965 version of the 209-10 that he's converting to PDF. That manual covers gassers and -A1 trucks. It will be a great addition to our site and the MV community. This type of conversion takes time considering its over 300 pages so just be patient.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No nudge, continue at your leisure. I'll bet most of the folks here didn't even know you have a job besides this site.

houdel

GREAT - I've been using the 209 series manuals, but found that the 361 series are much better, contain more and better info than the 209 series! Thanks, Lee

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The 209 manuals have just too many parts for everyday use. I resort to my 209s when I can't find what I need in the 361 stuff. The 209P manuals have some better breakdowns of parts than do the 361s. If anyone were to buy just one paper manual for their -A2 truck I would suggest the 361-20. It has some great pullout diagrams that you can't appeciate in the PDF format. Of course the -10 makes a great read while visiting the head. I keep a paper 361-10 and the FM 20-22 recovery manuals in the map compartment of my tractor. Working on getting another 1965 dated 209-10 for the wrecker. Already have the extra FM 20-22 for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks