• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lookie Lookie what I found!

jime

Nice! Was there any left?
No, that was the only one. I woulda put out an alert had there been more. I googled "m66 ring mount" and it came up in a farm auction in Missouri. The guy had a lot of jeeps and parts back in the day, but pretty much depleted now.

I didn't realise how heavy they are. It was plenty for the Yota to carry!

flyxpl

The one on ebay was out in Nevada, and went for 1100. Looks pretty close to this one.
I bid on the one in Nevada , quit bidding after I located two more elsewhere ,1000 mile drive for me . The one in Nevada had no locking mechanism and the cradle was badly bent . Looks like you have a nice backrest with that one . I would like to see a few good pics of the back rest so I could duplicate the padding on it .

Last edited:

jime

I bid on the one in Nevada , quit bidding after I located two more elsewhere ,1000 mile drive for me . The one in Nevada had no locking mechanism and the cradle was badly bent . Looks like you have a nice backrest with that one . I would like to see a few good pics of the back rest so I could duplicate the padding on it .
I paid $1K for this one. Everything seems to be there and it turns nicely. I got freaked out when I saw sellers asking $2.5-3.5K for the ring mount and legs and started looking hard.

Shoot me a pm in a week or so and I'll get you some good pics. I really didn't have a day (or $1000) to get this thing, so now I'm behind the 8 ball and gotta get caught up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks