• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a 1009, running

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All,

I have a buddy looking for a "stock" running M1009.. Must not of been hacked up too bad, been in a wreck, or beat on... Converted mudding machines need not apply. Would be great if it is close to the NJ, NY, CT, eastern PA area.. Send pics and prices.

Thanks!

Bige610

ive been looking to. if i recall i did a google search for m1009 for sale and one for about 3500 poped up in pa.

sak00

RE: Re: Looking for a 1009, running

I know a nice looking one here in Florida. Probably to far, but nice truck. The guy wants $5000 for it.

Mike_Pop

RE: Re: Looking for a 1009, running

I've got mine listed on Craigslist in Reno. If someone wants to buy it, I will drive it to the east coast for them. Just cover my feul. I really need to sell it since I want to buy a Suburban. The truck is in great shape and I love driving it but I've outgrown it. Come with lots of upgrades.

http://reno.craigslist.org/car/611223706.html

surpdlr

surpdlr

emmado22 said:
92K miles is too many.
So how many miles on a +-22 year old truck is "just right"???

You didn't mention that you had a milage limit in your original post.

Other than standard rocker rust, this thing is original!! 6.2 and 6.5 motors are fairly cheap if that is what you are worried about.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd guess 20-50K. I saw some go yesterday on GL in PA with 55K miles. My buddy would of bid, but he didnt have time to go inspect.

He's not in a hurry to buy one, so he'll keep looking.

I got my my 1988 M35A2C with 4,000 original miles on it and my 1986 M998 with 6,400 original miles on it... So the low mileage ones are still out there, but you need to look and have a few bucks.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I personally had a bad dealing with them once, I will NEVER shop there again. And I told my buddy, he agrees... And with other things I have read, that confirms my thoughts.

Like I said, he's not in a huge rush.....

jumpmasterjim

I'm right up the road from you in Gardiner and have a few. Of course I have to make overhead on those. I can also help you buy on GL. Pm me. Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks