• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a copy of TM 9-1819AC

Vicril

I'm looking to get my hands on a copy of TM 9-1819AC which is the power train manual for the GMC M135/M211 line of trucks so that I can scan it in to a digital format and submit it to the Technical Manual section of the website so that anyone who needs it can have access to it whenever they may need it.

Ideally, I'd like to buy a copy, but, if someone out there has a copy that they are willing to loan to me for this project I'm more than willing to send them a security deposit so they know I'm not going to run off with it.

If someone has a copy that they are willing to scan in themselves, I'd gladly chip in 20 bucks for their trouble and others may be willing to do the same.

In order not to conflict with Steel Soldiers policy the manual to be scanned cannot be marked Restricted.

However it may be accomplished, I'm hoping we can expand our knowledge base as a community by making it available to everyone.

Vicril

Hi Ron, I had noticed that Portrayal Press & Boyce Equipment are offering reproductions of TM 9-1819AC but since I'm unsure about the legality of scanning a reproduction for free distribution I'm really trying to get a hold of an original.

Halftrack, the best pictures I have of my truck are from its auction. As soon as I got it back home I went to work removing and disassembling the soft top and windshield to start doing some detailing of the cab.

My long term goal is to have her back in olive drab with the correct markings, pick up a radio set, maybe a ring mount for shows and parades.

As for Rambo, you just can't beat an airborne M135.

Attachments

butch atkins

tm 9-1819ac

hey,have one for sale original not marked restricted,dated dec 1952,in awesome shape,too nice to open up and break the spine scanning every page out of it ,if it was like most of my manuals,and ex girlfriends,loose ,sloppy,worn out and had so many sets of hands on them, i would loan it out and not think twice about it,70.00 +shipping will get it to you,tried to get portrayal press to sell me an unbound copy ora copy on disk to use as a working copy but they told me i had to buy a bound copy,pm me for details,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks