• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a nice M923A2

DarylB

Looking for a good, solid, mechanically sound, no leaks, no issues, good exterior, hardtop cab, camo paint truck, (not looking for a tan truck). I'll be making modifications to the truck so I don't have the time to start from scratch rebuilding a truck that's been abused, neglected or just pulled out of the woods. If it has 16'S on it, that would be great, I will need to do that anyway.

Last edited:

DarylB

Between the A1 and A2, the more I looked at them I decided on the A2, seems to be quieter, better mileage, turbo, etc. Nothing against the A1, in fact I've seen some really nice A1's with very good pricing. But, at the end of the day, I finally decided on the A2, so that's what I'm searching for.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi DarylB

I have a nice M923A2 in Dallas. It just went out to the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend and was a major it. It was owned by a local American Legion chapter and I've been supporting it (mechanically etc) for them. Hard top, battery disconnect, LED lights, and more. It was painted 3 color camo about 3 years ago. I'd drive this truck across the country as it sits. I've done quiet a bit of work and upgrades to it over the years it's hard to list. Locking fuel cap, doors, new injection pump, etc. CTIS works too!

I also have a set of 16.00 Goodyear AT-3 tires on hand if you want them swapped out. $28,500 with the 16.00s installed.

393616697_6784056255019523_8911638152052894919_n.jpg

Attachments

DeMilitarized

Hi DarylB

I have a nice M923A2 in Dallas. It just went out to the Texas Motor Speedway this weekend and was a major it. It was owned by a local American Legion chapter and I've been supporting it (mechanically etc) for them. Hard top, battery disconnect, LED lights, and more. It was painted 3 color camo about 3 years ago. I'd drive this truck across the country as it sits. I've done quiet a bit of work and upgrades to it over the years it's hard to list. Locking fuel cap, doors, new injection pump, etc. CTIS works too!

I also have a set of 16.00 Goodyear AT-3 tires on hand if you want them swapped out. $28,500 with the 16.00s installed.

View attachment 922265
Bret is a great guy to work with and true to his word.

DarylB

Hi DarylB

View attachment 922265
Can you send me your contact info so I can get more information on the truck...I don't think my first reply was tagged to this post.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks