• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for a set of ears

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Trying to recruit some help in the sw ohio area that wouldn't mind helping me identify some pesky noises coming from the truck. I know they rattle and bang but my mechanic instinct tells me make sure I dont have safety issues since my wife and kids will be in it and they have zero clue on how to help me. My resources are slowly coming together as far as tools to work on it goes but if I can ID the sounds for now id be happy. Im easy going and just at some point if someone gets some free time id greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Ben

BRob18E

Ben, my god I live 15 minutes away, give me a call and I'll walk next to it and we'll figure it out. And what do you think about going to Haspin Acres on the 11th? I see they are having a rally, I think it would be fun for Ethan to get out and see the other vehicles.

BenRoberts

Certified insane
I cant seem to keep the truck together long enough to trust it going that far. In a month or so there wont be anymore original truck left, ive done replaced everything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks