• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for ammo trays, staps, reinforcement plates

CliffW

I’m looking for the ammo trays and straps that hold the ammo can to the m66 gun ring and the reinforcement plates that goes into the cab area. If you have them and would like to sale them shoot me a PM.

Thanks cliff

Flea

I'm not sure what the straps look like, but I do know that Tractor Supply carries black "Luggage Straps" that are pretty close to the military counterpart for Gerry Cans and Pioneer tool racks. If the strap for the ammo can is similar, it may be worth checking out. I just picked up a 5' black strap for ~$4 the other day when I got a Gerry Can.

ida34

If you guys want pics I can try to take and post later. Mine legs came with the straps and holders. My straps are probably later straps as they are nylon instead of canvas. I will try to get some pics later.

CliffW

ida34 said:
If you guys want pics I can try to take and post later. Mine legs came with the straps and holders. My straps are probably later straps as they are nylon instead of canvas. I will try to get some pics later.
that would be good. thanks cliff

I'm still looking any one out there who has this stuff.

thanks cliff

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the cab plates 125$ shipped. I am cutting into my personal stash, that's why the price is up. Have 5 total and still need to do mine! :shock:

sermis

hndrsonj said:
I have the cab plates 125$ shipped. I am cutting into my personal stash, that's why the price is up. Have 5 total and still need to do mine! :shock:
Better jump or you will be paying more $$$ if you can find them, that’s where I got my plates.

I will post a pic tomorrow of my ammo can trays. They have some wire type latches that hold the cans.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks