• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for an M447C van body, not the M295A1 chassis

n3sq

Looking for an M447C van body. I do not care about the M295A1 chassis.
I don't care about the cabinets, A/C, or heaters. Just the van body and sides (and the external power plug if you have it too).

I have an M295A1 chassis that I no longer need.

I've talked with Kenny, but I have to figure out how to affordable shipping from WPB to PA and he doesn't have the sides for it. I'm looking to see if anyone has one closer.

Oh, and it's for a non-profit, not for me.

Alex

papercu

trailer

I've got one he can have for the scrsp value and I keep the wheels, he has to find a way to get it from South Ga. Wayne

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: trailer

n3sq, papercu,

Chris (gimpyrobb) called me about this thread. I'm here! Talk to me! PM pics if possible.

I'll research these trailer configurations in the mean-time.

Thanks!

n3sq

RE: trailer

CHASSIS, SEMITRAILER: 6-TON, 4-WHEEL M295A1 (NSN 2330-00-649-8124)

Dry weight is 6260 lbs.

TM 9-2330-238-14 and TM 9-2330-238-24P are the manual set (both available here thank to Kenny) .

I will get some chassis photos once the rain stops.

Still waiting for the SF97, but it can be titled as a "homemade" trailer with just the bill of sale.

I'm looking for an M447C van body with side panels. I don't care about the equipment inside (workbenches, AC, heater, etc.)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks