• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M1009 West Palm Beach Fla.

Starlight

Hello all. Starlight here. Miss my M1008 already. She's up in Canada. I think my wife would be fine with a M1009 if I can manage the a/c. mod. Thanks to threads in here about a/c. it seems doable. Would you guys be kind enough to keep your ears to the ground on any for sale around "these parts". West Palm Fla. I'm going to watch the auction in Jacksonville but that's the only lead I have for now. Thanks and God Bless our Troops. T with Palm Beach Troop Support.

Starlight

Yea, I hear ya. Looks like the one in Jacksonville is soon to be out of reach too. I learned a lesson on my M1008. You really don't know what you're getting untill you see it and I buy sight unseen. I always put a bunch into it so I best wait till the right price comes along. Thanks,T

Starlight

Well, I stayed with the Jacksonville auction up until 3k but it got way out of hand at 4300. Tack on 10% and delivery...Way out of my league. I'll keep looking and thanks for the help if anyone sees one of interest, T

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks