• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for M101

taylordc15

Just picked up my M1009 from Jetnoise400 in CA and am going to be driving to TN then VA, anyone along the way have a trailer they want to sell? I may stop at Jacks in Tucson since it is on the way. It seems like the better deals are on the east coast, I would bid on one from GL but have to pick up my gun safe in VA and wont have time for the EUC to clear

Armada

You bought jetnoises m1009? Congrats! That is a nice truck you got. Think you'll use the arctic kit much in Texas?? :)
Check ebay and craigslist for a M101 trailer.

taylordc15

Thanks for the tips.
No I don't think I will use the Artic heater, I have mixed feelings about it, I want to leave it in the truck but really want the room for a compressor.

TedG

My brother near Lexington KY is needing to sell his M101 trailer frame with a M37 bed on it. Good 900x16 tires and rims with good spare (same type). Painted black about 3 years ago. PM me if you are interested.

Regards,

taylordc15

Mike thanks but I don't want to drive any further than I have to. I picked up my M1009 in CA and made it to NM but have been here 5 days and still dont have it fixed.

Jeff, where in VA, How much and do they have bows and canvas?

thanks
Dave

metexaco

I have 7 or 8 M101 trailers. nearly all of them have rusted out areas. 1 or 2 of them are nice enough to restore and use pretty easily. The others would be fine to work with hauling wood or rock, but not nice enough for parade use.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks