• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M1028

frontiersman

Looking to buy a decent, running, driveable M1028 that has everything in working order. Not looking to buy something that will put me down while driving it home. Thanks.

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
AJMBLAZER said:
Bear in mind that on the stock sized tires you'll be driving home at speeds no faster than 50-55mph.
Yeah, what he said.......

I'm currently KILLING my 6.2 by going 60-65 with 33 inch SuperSwampers,

sure wish I had a Tach.....

AJMBLAZER

frontiersman, do a search, we've discussed the HMMWV tires and the CUCV's A LOT lately. It will work with minor trimming, a set of OEM 16.5" wheels, and a longer 3/8" fine thread bolt for the driver's side steering stop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks