• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for M56 Scorpion Transmission Manual

tktsales

Looking for a parts manual showing the Allison CD150-4 Transmission. I found TM 9-2520-222-35 which shows to be a rebuild manual. Not sure if this includes a breakdown with Part numbers or if its just procedures for tear down and reassembly. Anything showing PNs with an illustrated parts breakdown is what I am in search of. Appreciate any assistance.. Ted

dmetalmiki

"Allison CD150-4 Transmission repair manual" via a google search took me to a variety of detailed diagrams and help pages, give it a shot.

tktsales

I had tried that and I get very little technical info. Lots of general Allison stuff but not CD150 related, A few other CD150 branded things but not the Transmission I am after. There was one site that looked promising TM-WW2 but that was the older CD150-3 manual. Appreciate your checking..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks