• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for m66 gun ring with legs

CliffW

Does any one have a lead on a complete m66 gun ring and legs? If you have one and willing to part with it send me a PM or email.

Thanks for any and all help. Cliff

sermis

I have one ring left. It is missing the felt and the band that holds the felt. I really don't think you would need it unless you were in a harsh environment. $250.00 + the ride. Weight on these are around 300#. No legs. Legs were selling in the $200 - $250 range. I don’t know anyone with legs right now. I talked to Austin last week and he has a couple of legs but no full sets. If you wanted to rig something you might be able to rig something up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks