• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for multifuel filter bolts.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Does anyone know of any companies that are selling multifuel oil filter bolts new or used? Preferably used. I have not been able to find anyone that is carrying them. Anyone have a stash of them?

acetomatoco

Any of the large dealers who have junk engines would have some...get the part number out of your 34P and go to the Hercules Engine Dealer for new ones...The guy in Ohio who advertises Hercules in MVMag may have some...

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am really looking for low cost used ones. I have already contacted some of the bigger companies, and their prices for used bolts are what I would expect to pay for new ones. I guess I should put up a classified add. If anyone has any sitting around I would be interested.

dmetalmiki

I had no probs getting two sets from REOME holland. reasnable price included (the dreaded!) VAT and shipping. most other parts avaliable gaskets seals etc etc..small items....(engines xfer gearboxes.....) ! repair kits master/cyls...you cudda had mine (as \Icut mi filters down to 1" !! (=instant start pressure!) cept I cut the bolts down as well..(still retaining the cooler holes tho)..