• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for Pack-rat MV-collectors

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Fellows,
Do any of you have the old printed DRMS vehicle auction catalogs squirreled away? I am looking to buy/borrow some in the 15-20 year-old range.

Thanks - again,
David Doyle

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Kenny,
I am looking for VIN and registration numbers for M35 and M35A1 trucks, and other variants of the same era. I am particularly intersted in the transition from gas to Multifuel - which was not done at the same time for all models. Initially, the extra weight of the Multifuel brought about axle loading concerns, and some variants retained the gasser for some time after the cargos were converted to Multifuel.

Thanks,
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks