• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for S-250 shelter in Southern CA

icentropy

Anyone know of any Surplus/salvage yards that have S-250 shelters anywhere in central or southern CA? If you know of a salvage yard with one in the area, a tip in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

KsM715

Did you not read the rules when you signed up? By the sound of your post it kind of sounds like a "want ad" if you look at the top of the page (every page), per the rules you can not post a WTB ad in the forums, expect to see it deleted unless you want to delete it your self.

icentropy

I thought that this was the surplus lot forum so seeing if anyone has seen shelters in surplus yards in southern CA would be a valid question?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you not read the rules when you signed up? By the sound of your post it kind of sounds like a "want ad" if you look at the top of the page (every page), per the rules you can not post a WTB ad in the forums, expect to see it deleted unless you want to delete it your self.
It goes right along with todays for sale ads ; the $375 injector pump, the $500 m35a2 turbo rebuild and the $100 m35a2 cooling fan ads.

KsM715

That re-wording works for me. I know its pretty trivial, but if we can keep it withing the rules then theres no room for arguing "why did he get to post his but mine got deleted".

icentropy

Well I found me a salvage yard with S-250s in Southern CA! Got one for $600 at Walker's Auto and Truck Salvage in Hesperia, CA.
Here's a pic of my setup.

Attachments

Srjeeper

Nice lookin set up icentropy.....[thumbzup]

I'll bet even the 'Thread Police' won't be able to find anything wrong with that picture...:roll:

:mrgreen:

KsM715

Nope, I like it. In fact I lost out on a genset trailer with an A3 axle today that I was going to put my S250 on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks