• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for salvage yards in the north east?

my blood flows OD

Looking for any salvage yards in the New England area that might have 800 series 5 ton parts.
I love junkyarding but can't seem to find any green trucks in New Hampshire.
I was told about a guy in Revere Mass that cuts up big green truck all the time but I'm not sure of his exact location.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I just wanna help do my part to keep as much green iron from being turned into a Toyota Prius. (That is a horrible thought).

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Hey OD, I am in Cape Cod and grew up in NH. If you have any luck finding anything please let me know. Always looking for a good junkyard.

my blood flows OD

I don't know if anybody in the area needs parts off those early duece looking trucks with the gas job, auto tranny, ant eater nose and the waffle axles.(yeah those are all the technical terms).
Never the less I know where there are 2 of these in a junk yard. One has a winch. The owner said they could be had for the price of scrape two years ago when the price was high. I was thinking 6x6 rat rod.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks