• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for seats for HMMWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poncho0206

Can anyone tell me what these seats are out of and let me know if anyone has any for sale? A friend of mine has these in his HMMWV. He doesn’t know what they came out of but they worked great in his HMMWV. His also came with 5 point harnesses. Looking for 7 of them. Let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those came out of MRAPs. Uncle was big time liquidating all the Iraq leftovers about 5 years ago, that is when those were sold. Nowadays there are some on ebay, search mrap seat.

Poncho0206

Four for the factory locations. One on the center hump between the two rear seats and I’m wanting to put two more in the back like third row seating. I have two boys and another on the way. And I would like to have a couple extra seats to ride a couple more in the back.

Poncho0206

Those came out of MRAPs. Uncle was big time liquidating all the Iraq leftovers about 5 years ago, that is when those were sold. Nowadays there are some on ebay, search mrap seat.
thanks for the information. I haven’t had any luck finding any for a few months now. I’ll try searching specially for mrap seats. Thanks!

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 4 of them. Located in ga . I will sell them for $600. Come pick them up.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No want ads in the forums, and this thread has gotten way out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks