• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking for the complete shift ass. for the NP205 t-case.

CCATLETT1984

I am swapping the NP205 into my m1008, and need to get a hold of the complete shifter ass. from a truck that had it. also would the crossmember from a truck so equiped be a bolt-in item for my swap?

CCATLETT1984

it has 4x4-high issues.
I have two spares, but since i will be putting 40" tires on it I want to put in a t-case that will put up with the abuse. Plus, I got a fixed flange NP205 for a steal, and its already been rebuilt. :) :)

I have to change the driveshafts anyways with the lift, so switching the t-case now just makes sense.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks