• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for the female...

13M1097A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Blue Force Tracker system, as well as the GPS mount. All of these have some version of what you see in the attached pictures. I'm looking for what I think is the "female" jack that would attach to these. Any idea where I can find them or what they are called?

Attachments

13M1097A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you. There is a similar socket on the CPU, and another on the GPS unit. I'm looking to find/create the cables that would go to the GPS unit, and CPU.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The TM for the AN/UYK-128 calls out the “W” number for that cable and as I am sure you are aware, this stuff shows up regularly on ebay, set up a notification for the cable nomenclature

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks