• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for the TM9-2320-242-20 Manual

mutt_r

Just went thru the manual section of this site and found two times the TM -20. Unfortunately both threads are not allowing to download anything.

I have a TM -20 here on my desk, but the electrical diagrams are incomplete. Seems to me somebody forgot to unfold them before pressing the Copy button?

Is someone having the TM with the complete diagrams and can send me a copy? Would be appreciated and very helpful, because I am having an issue with my carrier's brake light and turn signal.

TIA
Richard

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally just broke down and ordered the whole set on disc. The -20 is just too large a file to upload or email. Unfortunately the copy I purchased doesn't allow copying or saving either so no way to put it on a disc or flash drive to share.

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just did read a statement that TM 9 2320 242 20 does suprecede the TM 9 2320 242 20P
PM me and I can send the 64mb of the PS magazine to your email,
or you get it as PS magazine issue 372 from November 1983.

If a PDF is on a CD then one can do whatever one wants to do with it,
except one can not copy the entire CD thing verbatim.

mutt_r

I finally just broke down and ordered the whole set on disc. The -20 is just too large a file to upload or email. Unfortunately the copy I purchased doesn't allow copying or saving either so no way to put it on a disc or flash drive to share.
Where did you get it and is it complete? Can you please look at the diagrams in your -20?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where did you get it and is it complete? Can you please look at the diagrams in your -20?

I got mine off eBay. You need the tail light wiring schematic?

Edit:

Well I just tried highlighting the section on the Carrier wiring harness and the document is locked so I can't even copy the text out of it. I scanned the pages I thought were appropriate and saved them as a PDF file. PM me your email address and I'll send it over. If you need something else try and get me the paragraph numbers and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks