• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM and parts for M116 Husky

tommygun

Im having trouble finding the TMs for the M 116 Husky tracked cargo carrier . No luck searching internet . Also looking for parts like road wheels , idler , headlight , ect. Any help would be appreciated.

tommygun

Thanks SCSG-G4 . I will check to see if they have what Im looking for. I really need a maintenance manual as i am unfamiliar with the hydraulic system and need to know how to adjust linkages.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
20P is a parts manual, and the 35 is the divisional support through depot repair manual. You should also look for the -10 (operator), the -20 (without the P, Direct support) the 35P (depot parts manual), and the Lube Order (starts with LO instead of TM). That would be a nearly complete set of manuals.

tommygun

Does anyone know what weight oil , or hydraulic oil or fluid goes in the crossdrive of a m116 husky ? I believe it shares most major components with the m114 apc . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks