• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM's

Crazyguypa

Does anyone have a pdf file for the M59 range ovens and the MBU burners for the MKT's. I looked in the TM section and there was none listed. I recently won a MKT and am just waiting on the EUC to clear....hopefully no problems arise due to recent GL issues.

Hardcopies will work also if no one has a pdf version. I'll have to get with Mike in that case to get em uploaded somehow so they are available to everyone.

Thanks in advance...

54reo

Does anyone have a pdf file for the M59 range ovens and the MBU burners for the MKT's. I looked in the TM section and there was none listed. I recently won a MKT and am just waiting on the EUC to clear....hopefully no problems arise due to recent GL issues.

Hardcopies will work also if no one has a pdf version. I'll have to get with Mike in that case to get em uploaded somehow so they are available to everyone.

Thanks in advance...
You going to be on the local news again after you park the MKT out in front of your house?:wink:

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Field Sanitary Center (2) is a real biggie (or at least the copy I have is), mainly because it has movies to go along with each work package. It is 485 MB on the MKT Thumb Drive. I also have the original FSC manual (TM 10-7360-211-13P). It is only 2.23 MB.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any TM from the forum, is free, and should be free anyplace else. Anyone who charges money for a document that is coded A, Released to the public, should be horse wipped.
If you furnish the USB drive (at least 8 GB size) I'll return it free of charge, filled with as many manuals as I can cram on it. There is an old thread loosely called "MKT Thumb Drive" where I listed the contents when it was only 1.8 GB, last one I made was over 8GB.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks