• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking to swap C Whistler for D Turbo

kawibrute

Hello all I am new to the site and so far it is a great place! I just bought a 1989 LDT 465 1D for a truck I am building. I am looking for a C whistler Turbo and would like to swap someone for a my D if able to. The Turbo I have has 17000 miles on it a works great.

Thanks Guys and Gals
:cool:

A

A/C Cages

And hear comes the.......... Wait for it.......... Im guessing at least 5 people correcting this...lol

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Its at the top of the page under the "O" in steelsoldiers. Now the fun part, you get to wait till you have 100 posts before you have access to make a classified. I'm sure you saw it in the rules section. hehe

A

A/C Cages

Well 2 out of 5 isnt bad, but im sure others will chip in yet, lol Just dont feel bad, it happend alot here.
Hint, if you see a conversation about something pertaning to your situation, Ask questions, feel free to post comments with your tips and sugestions too. These guys in here are the best you will find that know everything and anything about MVs..... If they dont know they will point you in the right direction.

These guys are the best.

kawibrute

Thanks gimpyrobb I guess that gives me something to look forward too ;-) That is kind of a funny rule you would think that would make people post just random stuff to get to 100 so they have more access. Oh well I can wait my turn. there is a Local guy here (about 4 hours away) that has more Military stuff then I have ever seen. I guess he is my man

Thanks

gimpyrobb

Usually when someone posts a bunch just to get their count up, when they hit 100, they get knocked back down to 20. Then we get to watch them freak out like doc on back to the future.

"ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGGAWATTS!"

A

A/C Cages

Usually when someone posts a bunch just to get their count up, when they hit 100, they get knocked back down to 20. Then we get to watch them freak out like doc on back to the future.

"ONE POINT TWENTY ONE JIGGAWATTS!"

Gimpy, dont be mean to the new guy, lol Worse yet, dont confuse me, im blonde remember???lol

Dont knock me down, I have a hard enough time trying to breath without you beating on me. lol

gimpyrobb

I was just responding to his query. I figured it would be good for a chuckle. The thread hasn't been deleted, so he has a chance of someone PMing him about a swap.

A

A/C Cages

I was just responding to his query. I figured it would be good for a chuckle. The thread hasn't been deleted, so he has a chance of someone PMing him about a swap.

Its hard to understand most the rules unles you have been around here for a long time. Ive been here a long time and im still confused.

Sometimes its good to let things slide.

combat32

The D is a better turbo IMHO, besides I already have a hearing loss don't need to add to it.Welcome aboard, just respond with an amen to 100 posts and you'll be there[thumbzup]

eddiec

The C sounds really good. They say the D has more power, that i am not sure. But the Wastegate is awesome, that is what i put on mine

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks