• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lost in The Bush and Mike are awesome!

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank You to SS vendor Lost in the Bush- Mike Hilton for graciously donating a lifting and tow yoke to the Southeast Louisiana Council of the Boy Scouts of America.

I recently purchased a 500 gallon collapsible fabric drum to use at our 1400 acre Boy Scout camp in Kiln, Ms to use across the 50 acre lake where we don't have potable water. This yoke will help us with our camping efforts to serve the youth of our community.

On behalf of the scouts I serve, We salute you!

Yours in Scouting,

Juan

District Director

Camp Director
Salmen Scout Reservation

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We certainly do have great members! I'd like to thank them for the donation to today's youth. They need all the help they can get!

eagle4g63

I have to agree.....Mike(s)(both of them) are great guys. They have always treated me great anytime I have stopped down there, I usually look forward to stopping in every time I go through Indy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks