• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lots of MV sightings around central fl

Banshee365

Hey guy's. I'm in Ocala at the time with my deuce and I've been seeing alot of MV's on the back of low boy's cruising around the past day or two. I'm getting my deuce ready for an event at the Market of Marion flea market, is anyone from the board attending? They say there's a trail ride and such but I'm not sure where. The good trails are out in the forest which is a long ways from the flea market grounds. Hope to talk to some cool people there even though my truck is completely unrestored, lol.

-Kelly

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks