• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LS-671 Speaker mounted on dash

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had previously believed that there was a bracket for this. Forensic investigation on the 1081 reveals that no, there is no bracket, and the silly speaker is mounted upside down. Kinda hard to believe this is a military thing, but with the FMTVs, lots of engineering that was done much more thoroughly done in the past seems like an afterthought.

Attachments

Feal318000

i have 2 of the proper brackets for that speaker if you would like to have them, you can. pm me.......after looking at your pics, the bracket might still be attached on the backside of the speaker

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks