• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LS-671 to AM-1780 connection

Wile E. Coyote

Can anyone advise me how to connect an LS-671 loudspeaker to the AM-1780 control box?

Thanks in advance...

Mike

That will be fun because the LS-671 was never designed to be used with the VIC-1 system (of which the AM-1780 is the central part.) You would have to look at the wiring pinout from the AM-1780 to the C-2298 box - then contrast that with the wiring from the MT-6352 to the LS-671 - and see what you'd need to adapt/ change. Also be aware that the VIC-1/ VRC-12 generation cables and the SINCGARS cables will hook up to one-another's sockets perfectly -- but are wired differently inside.

mm58

I do have a C-13292 cable coming that I'm hoping might give me a little more performance out of the -671.
Barring that, I will eventually get myself a LS-454 speaker

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks