• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lubing the airpack

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
i blead the brakes, now the truck about stops on a dime. i then lubed the air pack, now i only have 75# air pressure at high rpm, it drops to 45 at idle and goes to 0 on shut down, i dont seem to have any leaks, could lubing the air pack cause this?

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only thing lubing the airpak does is adding oil to the air within the airpak so that the air valves can get lubed and function normally.
Losing air that quickly is bound to be heard. Sure you don't have a leak? Is the compressor and governor working normally?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks