• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 101 brake handles

Nick

First of all, I was wondering what is considered an early M101 and a late 101. I have a 1952, so that would be....???

Second, I have a lead on brake handles for the trailer, but I've seen so many different kind. The lead I have is for the round style, kinda like in old micro lock truck brakes. Are these the right style? The guy told me that they mounted on the frame rails?? The hardware I have on mine mounts to the cross piece at the center of the trailer. I have all the other prts, just need pics of the other styles and mounting positions.

Thanks
Nick

chevycrew

I just found a bunch of 101's today. Ill go back and look to see if any had the early handles. I know a bunch had the later style. Most of the trailers were 1968.

RICE670

I have seen used for 7 bucks up to 15 -20 bucks new. I was thinking these were your parts. Probably not worth your time.I can find one at a show. Thanks Scott

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks