• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1010 Tires and wheels...

Finally got the good stuff on the truck...37-12.50-17 BFG mudders on steel wheels.
Still need a slight trim here and there,but not as bad as i first thought.A little on each rear body pannel and a little on the front lowers.with more serious mods i think i could clear 11.0-16's...next time.
Gave it a slight flex to check clearance.when the panels are trimmed i'll stretch it out some more.

Attachments

shackel flip...

I highly doubt i'll put a shackle flip on the back...i tend to look at it as being to high in front.I personally feel that it's a good idea to install the largest possible tire with the least amount of lift.
The rate on the front springs is to stiff anyway,so i think removal of one leaf from the front packs will settle the front a bit.addition of a winch will help also.
like the caption says,it's full of stuff.i'm moving across town so it's now a moving truck for a while.so it's sagging a bit.
my latest problem now is the starter solinoid...it stuck on when i tried to start it this afternoon :shock: .some mad scrambling prevented a fire,and i was able to get back to the shop in one piece.I managed to pry the ground cable off the front battery,causing a small light show :) ,but no serious damage.