• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1082 Trailer Pickup @ Fayetteville, North Carolina (Ft Bragg)

FloridaAKM

It seems I have fallen into situation where a M-1082 trailer I won on the 1st of March & scheduled a pickup has fallen thru. The company that picked up my truck last April, can't get a truck into to do a pick after a week. Monday is the last free storage day, after that, it is $25.00 per day storage fee. The question being, are/is there anybody close to Ft Bragg or where ever they store GP stuff that can pick up the beast & store it till I can arrange transportation. I should have done this last week, but was told not to worry. Now, I am worried. If it was closer, I would fire up the Deuce & go get the trailer, but 430 miles one way is out of the question.aua

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I can move it to wheelspinners or bikemans on monday
Give me a call. 9013188353
Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There are actually two m1082s needing storage. This one and one needing a ride to Nashville. I can get them both off base monday. Just need a close drop point

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

FloridaAKM

Wheelspinner is getting this together right now, so I think all is good for the time being. After all is said & done, I will feel better about this & will stop buying stuff I can't recover personally. This is another example of the fine people on Steel Soldiers who come together to help others in time of "what did I get myself in this time.................

Floridianson is going in that area next month & will bring it back to Florida...

sthoma

I have a Carrier who can pick-up the Item on Monday or Tuesday - they can store it for a couple of days. I handled the transport for over 400 military items in 2016 - so I could also arrange for your trailer to be delivered to Gainesville. I have moved Items for several Steel Soldier members. Steve Thoma - 818-262-4466. Call me with any questions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks