• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 332 Ammo Trailer Tarp

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
GMA doesn't have them, I asked for mine. This may be something that you'd have to order elsewhere, in a different form, or hand-make yourself out of canvas or vinyl.

jatonka

ammo trailer cover

I second that on Breton Industries. If you have the ordnance number, they have built them and have the drawings. If for some reason they can't help you, get ahold of me and we'll do something. John Tennis

papercu

tarp

part number is 10910838 Tarpaulin NSN 2540-00-446-3163

There was some covers in my trailers I'll try to check this weekend and see if any are left. Wayne

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: tarp

I have to get around to welding up fenders for mine since I can get it to pass MD inspection without them. I like the small trailer size with the big capacity and currently mine is holding a welding machine. It looks like you could go buy a Harbor Frieght one in the size shown above. I would need a tiny one too for the back tailgate hole.

Stan45

My Wife refer’s to ours as “the Hot Tub” trailer. I think it would work.. :D

I like the high sides and low bed height. It also pulls allot easier than the 105.
Thanks for the Tarp dimensions

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks