• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-54A1

Bill W

Hello Chris & gang
Well I had a relapse of my M-thrax diesease and went and bought a 1975 M-54A1 ( I almost made 2 years without a vehicle ). It gets delivered today, I told the wife I'm not going to touch it until I get the other things on her list done first! :roll: .......OK does anyone here have the civie #'s for fuel and oil filter(s) for the Mack ENDT and any other pertinate info would be helpfull too

red devils dude

dont know any of the numbers off hand but that Mack motor is the best of the power plants in
the M-39 Series trucks if your lucky maybe it use's standard mack filters.

AMGeneral

Congrats Bill,You will be pleased with the Mack engine.It's a stump puller!Your civy filter #s are

Baldwin oil
Full flow-P20HD
Bypass-P52

Baldwin fuel
Primary-PF906(I think)
Secondary-PF819

Hope this helps,AMGeneral

Bill W

Thanks Red

AM
I appeiciate the info,if possible can you confirm primary # even though I believe I'm gonna pull that housing and put on a spin on Fram like I did on my Deuce
Thanks much guys

AMGeneral

Bill,

Have seen at least 2 different canister lengths on Mack equipped trucks,if it has the same primary canister as a Deuce then it's a PF906(as mine is).If it's shorter then I have no idea.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks