• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m 810

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M810 was actually a chassis/cab, the short 167" wheelbase version, so you could put what you wanted on the back.
The M817 dump truck and M818 tractor were "standard" vehicles on that chassis, but I have heard of generators and such being put on there.

Opcom recently built basically what you are looking for, an M109 box on an M818; it is well executed and super cool!
I don't know what box is on the back of the one in your picture. I figured that was maybe a Seabee or a beachmaster truck. I can't make out the emblem on the doors. Looks like sand mats on the roof? Whatever it is, I like it!

Cheers

ps- don't remember where I got the pictures, so I can't give credit for them at the moment...:confused:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks