• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-Gator info needed

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since there is no real area for these and I need some help from enlisted personell, I thought I would try here first.
I am trying to confirm the SN on one of my M-gators. When I got it, the rear ID sticker was gone and the one under the passenger seat had rust under the sticker and made if somewhat unreadable. I am trying to confirm or get some other samples of the info off other military gators like the SN sticker on the back of the gator. So the short is I need to know some other SNs.

THANKS!!!! :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks