• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Exhaust System Question

Ianitor

Hi, I’m actually looking for a new exhaust system for my M1008.
First of all I’m located in Europe so getting parts isn’t a easy task.
Finding exhaust systems for a 6.2 Diesel in general seems to be impossible.
A friendly helpful person now told me that the Chevrolet 350 Small block exhaust manifold flanges are the same as the 6.2 ones in size and position.
Can anyone confirm that for me?

I found a exhaust system on LMC trucks that says:
1973-89 Complete Performance Bolt-On Exhaust Systems Connect without welding.

They are made for literally all Chevy and GMC trucks except LMC has no K30.
Those systems are made for 350 small blocks.
Maybe anyone has further experience with those and can tell me if a 350 system would fit onto my 6.2 exhaust manifold and also my K30 frame (M1008 )

thanks for reading all that and I hope my English is understandable.

best regards

Ianitor

cucvrus

Don’t they have pipe bending shops in Europe? I live out in the sticks and we can get mandrill bent exhaust pipes made for any vehicle. Good Luck. My Son made single exhaust on his CUCV. It sounded good and was half the cost. They were all parts made at an exhaust shop,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks