• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008/M1028 Cucv Cargo Cover Wanted

Blastercanon1

Seeing if there is anyone out there that has a cargo cover they would be willing to part with and how much they want for it.
Screenshot 2024-03-05 160353.png
I already have most the hardware for the bows and brackets on the bed but I also need the ones that go on the front of the bed closest to the cab and the one that goes onto the tailgate.
Screenshot 2024-03-05 155913.pngScreenshot 2024-03-05 160012.png
Also Maybe someone can help me by telling me if there is any chance of these straps available or what they look like up close so I can possibly replicate them, Thank you all in advance.

Blastercanon1

Here is the list of part numbers I could find refencing the TMs

PAOZZ 19207 12255559 STRAP,WEBBING

PAOZZ 11862 14072469 STRAP,VEHICULAR TOP

PAOZZ 11862 14072461 RAIL,BOW RECEPTACLE LEFT

PAOZZ 11862 14072462 RAIL,CARGO COVER RIGHT

PAOZZ 11862 14072467 RAIL,CARGO COVER

PAOFF 11862 14072475 .TOP ASSEMBLY,TRUCK

I imagine the straps I can always make something that looks and function similar but the other things ae what I need as far as the cargo cover rails on the front and back of the bed and trying to find one of the actual covers, Thank you.

Blastercanon1

Use a m105 cover and bows. You can rivet little tie down points into the sheet metal for the bed and it works well. My FB post of the truck shows the tie downs and a bad picture with the cover on. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1047403089694225/
I had previously thought about doing so as parts are more available but, I have some if not most of the hardware and bows for the m1008 cargo cover all i need are a few more brackets and such for it to be complete

Blastercanon1

Use a m105 cover and bows. You can rivet little tie down points into the sheet metal for the bed and it works well. My FB post of the truck shows the tie downs and a bad picture with the cover on. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1047403089694225/
looking at that add you have up, that is a nice truck man, but something specific caught my eye. What is the third switch on the blackout switch panel for, and also what's up with the plug on the rear bumper idk if I've seen that before. It almost looks like the jump start plug but on the rear bumper.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looking at that add you have up, that is a nice truck man, but something specific caught my eye. What is the third switch on the blackout switch panel for, and also what's up with the plug on the rear bumper idk if I've seen that before. It almost looks like the jump start plug but on the rear bumper.
Third switch is for the LED lights. Plug on the bumper is a NATO plug to run winches or jump etc.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks