• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 Relays

Buck69

Wondering if someone can tell me what these 3 (12v) relays are for? They are located in the dash on a bracket just below where the stereo would have been.
Haven't opened up the harness yet to chase wires and am curious if they are for the blackout light system?
IMG_7053.JPG

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am no expert, but I know they are for the starter. Search for Doghead relay and you will find a plethora of information regarding those. Also, although electrical in nature, if you have a mod move this over to the CUCV blog you will get more traction from the real experts.

Buck69

Thank you. I did spend some time going through the related tm's. It made reference to the large one as being the start relay as you mention. It lists the smaller ones as being the gen2 and volt gauge relays.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks