• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1008 wiring diagram

m37

I have a 1952 M37, in which I installed a 6.2 from a 1985 1008. I am working on adapting the wiring harness into the M37. I am not certain on the ignition switch to starter relay hookup, and charging system. The wiring harness from the parts truck was not complete. I need the wiring diagram for the 24v system, from the engine compartment to the dash. I am leaving the 24v starter and charging system. I would appreciate whatever advise or help you could provide! Have a great Thanksgiving !

Longhunter7

M37!

You will need to complete a PROFILE and a SIGNATURE!

Go to the top of the Forum and read the REQUIREMENTS FOR NEW MEMBERS!

You must follow the rules of the Forum before posting!

Thank you for your co-operation!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks