• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Antenna assembly

msoumas

Anyone got a spare antenna with the mount for the drivers side of an M1009? I just bought mine and it's got one but not both... I'd love to give it a matching set though. What do those things go for?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Check Saturn Surplus. They may have the actual vehicle mounts if not everything you are looking for. If they don't have the antenna system, I have shakespear antenna systems for $75 plus shipping. You can do a search to on this website to see what they look like.

Mike_Pop

I've got complete tie down kits for the antennas. Includes all the nuts, bolts, cable ties, etc. PM me for more info.

msoumas

Re: RE: M1009 Antenna assembly

CCATLETT1984 said:
you can find the mounts on ebay fairly often. For the antenna, it depends on if you want it usable or for looks.
I don't mind if its not functional, but if it's got one I figure it should have both. I might try to see if the existing one can't be converted for CB use, though. :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks