• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Ignition switch Pinot

MarcusOReallyus

I'm guessing that autocorrupt has struck again, because I'm pretty sure you need a pin-out, not a bottle of wine. :D

But to get to the pin-out..... I don't know off the top of my head, but you can find all of the wiring diagrams in the FREE TMs (Technical Manuals) that are available on this site. Did I mention that they are FREE?

They're so free that even the State of California doesn't tax them! o_O

You'll probably find the diagram you need in the TM9-2320-289-20.pdf , commonly referred to as the -20 (or "dash twenty"). If it's not there it's probably in the -34.

And if that ain't enough, you can find some wiring diagrams under the Helpful Threads sticky. Just scroll down til you find, " CUCV Color Wiring Diagrams ". Might find a good diagram already to go.

But if not, you can swim through the TMs. I know it's in there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks