• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Little Red Riding Hood.

cucvrus

I can barely tell the difference in the park lamps between LED and standard bulbs. The B/U is the big difference. I am going with LED because of the heat difference and the amperage draw . IMG_1712.jpeg IMG_1713.jpeg IMG_1714.jpeg IMG_1715.jpeg IMG_1717.jpeg IMG_1718.jpeg I may call it a day at this point. I don’t want to over do it and rush into things. I guess the rear gate is next. That is a fun job. I have everything brand new so it will take me a bit longer. Have a Great Day. I also had some other work done this week. Just sharing. IMG_7806.jpeg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks